I know I’ve done something similar to this before however a fellow blogger posted this question on their blog. The rules from what I understand are as follows and I’ve made some adjustments:
1. Answer the questions the person before asked (I’ll be answering those from commutinggirl).
2. Then come up with 11 questions of your own for others to answer.
3. I’ve skipped the 11 things about myself as I’ve done that part once before and sadly I can’t think of 11 more interesting things about myself.
So here are commutinggirl’s questions.
1. What was your favorite cartoon as a child?
I was a sucker for most but let’s go with Doug.
2. Did you have an imaginary friend?
Oh yeah! I had a whole community of them growing up it was like a little town in my head.
3. Favorite drink?
Some wonderful hot cocoa with little marshmallows in it. Perfect.
Haven’t had a first love yet so I have no idea.
5. If you could have dinner with one character from your favorite novels, where would you go?
This is a hard one. Given where I live there are slim options so I’d have to say my place. I like to cook and could have some quite cozy atmosphere to just talk.
6. Name one thing your parents taught you.
To be stubborn.
I do. My bebe is Keira my very headstrong cat who is now 7 years old. She is a handful sometimes for sure.
8. Where would you love to travel to?
Oh wow that is a loaded question. I want to travel all over. I started a list last year of all the places I want to go and have over 20 places and those are just general areas there’s no way to name them all.
9. Your favorite memory from high school?
Okay let’s start with I wasn’t the popular mean girl in school or head of everything by any means but I loved all of high school. I had great and amazing friends, I was really good at 95% of the class work and yes I’m a nerd I liked it, and things were so much easier then. The biggest problem was figuring out what to do with your weekend or passing a test.
10. What song makes you want to smile as soon as you heart it?
Semi Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind
11. Why did you start blogging?
I’m working on a book of my very own and in a conference was advised I should start a blog and develop a base. I also had been wanting too for a long time because of something I had read years ago and it all came into this. And it’s been a blast.
Now for my questions for any brave enough to answer. Please do I want to learn more about you all but leave me a link to the answers!
If you could be any animal what would it be and why?
What is your favorite TV show and character(old or current)?
Name one thing you miss about being a kid.
Do you collect anything? If so what? If not why?
Do you play any musical instruments?
What super power would you want to have?
If you won the lottery today, what would be the first thing you did?
What is the most played song on your MP3 player?
If you were invisible for a day where would you go and what would you do?
What was the last TV show, Movie, or Book that made you cry/tear up?
What is your favorite dessert?
Okay so there we go. I can’t wait to see some answers…that means you reading this. I’m off to go write but thought this was just too much fun to pass up. Enjoy!