Monday, October 6, 2014

Get Your Own Charming Today!


                Hello friends, while I work on typing up some more reviews for you to enjoy I wanted to give a quick shout out.  I reviewed Charming by Krystal Wade a little while back as an ARC, you can see my review here.  Well fellow readers, Charming is officially available today and on sale for one day only for just $0.99 on Kindle so you can go ahead and pick up your copy now, I know my matching physical one is on its way.  If you somehow missed news about this book, here is a quick blurb to get wet your lips. 

They say what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, and that’s great…as long as you don’t die.

Sixteen-year-old Haley Tremaine had it all:  top-notch school, fantastic family, and a bright future, but all of that changed when an accident tore her family apart.  Now, an alcoholic father, a bitter younger sister, and a cold headstone bearing her mother’s name are all she has left.
Chris Charming has it all:  a powerful CEO for a father, a prestigious school, and a fortune at his fingertips, but none of that matters when he lands a reputation as a troublemaker.  Struggling to follow in his father’s footsteps, he reaches out to the one person he believes truly sees him, the one person he wants:  Haley.
Little do they know someone’s determined to bring the two together, even if it means murder.
 
                 Well I hope you are intrigued.  I won’t go into another review if you want to read my full thoughts on the book you can read my review.  I will simply say I really enjoyed this book and I look forward to reading it again.  Get your copy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment