Wednesday, June 7, 2017

~Waiting on Wednesday~ Thrax (Angelbound #4)

                “Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.  Basically books that are not yet out that we are dying to get our hands on.  This week’s pick is:

Thrax (Angelbound #4) by Christina Bauer
Out:  6/26

From Goodreads:
                Myla Lewis has marries Prince Lincoln, and now they’re expecting!  All the after-realms rejoice.  Myla should be happy too, but she has a serious problem.  The day after their honeymoon ended, Myla’s real husband disappeared.

                The man who’s sharing her bed is an imposter.

                Myla tries explaining about “Evil Lincoln,” but no one will listen.  The reason?  People think that Myla’s supernatural pregnancy is making her cray cray.  Mostly because that’s what Evil Lincoln is telling everyone, and that man’s a great liar.  What a creep.

                There’s no way Myla will take this lying down, though.  She’s going to rescue her man, and she has a pretty good idea where he’s being held.  With her best friend, Cissy, along to help, Myla sneaks off to Earth.  All she has to do is blend in with the humans, avoid Evil Lincoln, and find her real man before the baby arrives.  How hard can it be?

Why I’m Waiting:
                I love this series and this world and I can’t wait to read more about Myla and Lincoln!  I’ve reviewed all the other books, seriously they are my favorites! 


                What are you waiting on?  Tell me below what you think of this title and leave a link to your WoW as well so I can check it out.

9 comments:

  1. Gargoyle! That's all I needed to see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the series is SO good! Super fast paced!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I have really enjoyed the series covers thus far!

      Delete
  3. I'm not familiar with this series, but the synopsis for this one sounds great. So intense!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I can't wait to see how this plays out and evil Lincoln....I love Lincoln so I don't want this evil one to mess with him!

      Delete
  4. I'm not familiar with this series either, but it sounds like each page is filled with riveting detail and suspense!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes it's so quick and full of witty quips to adore!

      Delete
  5. What a great cover this book has! I've got the ebook that introduces Myla but haven't had a chan ce to read it yet.

    ReplyDelete