Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books to read if you're in the mood for a new world

                Hello everyone!  Top Ten Tuesday is just how it sounds, a topic is picked and we put our Top Ten for that in a post and share and check out everyone’s answers.  Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

The top today is: Books to read if you're in the mood for a new world

  
Six ofCrows by Leigh Bardugo

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
Defiance trilogy by C.J. Redwine
Air Awakens by Elise Kova
Angelbound by Christina Bauer
Worldwalker series by Josephine Angelini
Starbound trilogy by Aime Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir


                 Tell me what you think of my list in the comments below.  Which would you recommend so I know which ones to get first?  Also please link back to your Top Ten as well so I can check out your list and see what I missed!

9 comments:

  1. Pretty much all the books on your list. I am so excited for Truthwitch and Air Awakens sounds awesome. Now added to my TBR. Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy all the books! Yay for TBRs

      Delete
  2. ooh I love this topic! I've read and adored most of these, but Air Awakens is definitely something that I still need to check out. Some of my favorite books are on this list :)
    here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working on the sequel in the series and super excited because the 3rd is out and 4th has a title and date so whoohoo!

      Delete
  3. Great topic choice! I haven't read any of these yet, but Throne of Glass is currently sitting on my bookshelf so hopefully I can round to it soon, as I've heard such good things about it! Angelbound also looks interesting :)
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are still quite a few titles on your list I have yet to read! Good list.

    Here's a link my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/03/top-ten-tuesday-eleven-books-to-read-if.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I really enjoyed all of these so I hope you enjoy the ones you decide to pick up even half as much :)

      Delete
  5. Great picks! I'm definitely interested in seeing what Air Awakens is all about!

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete