Hello everyone! Top Ten Tuesday is just how it sounds, a topic is picked and we put our Top Ten for that in a post and share and check out everyone’s answers. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
The top ten today is: Facts about me
1. I’m looking to purchase a house and get out of renting and the biggest push is I need more space for books (a dedicated library).
2. I only recently discovered Gilmore Girls on Netflix and I’m obsessed. I marathoned 1.5 seasons in about 3 days. I had to cut myself off though because I need to read and clean and adult for a bit too but I plan to finish all 7 seasons soon!
3. I suffer from Ornithophobia (fear of birds in general) in general but most specifically Alektorophobia (fear specifically of chickens/roosters). Yep I was attacked. As a child by geese and then as an adult by my families chickens/rooster whom I avoided at all costs before as they freak me out. Those beaks I can just imagine pecking out eyeballs and the beady eyes and weird talon feet that again can take out eyeballs…no thank you.
4. I don’t know how to parallel park. Never had to learn. Growing up there was like 1 block with that kind of parking and that’s it so yeah never had to learn.
5. I can be stubborn to a point of insanity at times. It’s true but I probably get it from my mom.
6. I love to bake almost as much as I love to read! Though there usually isn't a clean up post reading....
7. I actually wish I could change my taste buds. I don’t eat many fruits or veggies. Not because I don’t want to but I don’t have a taste for them or I have textural issues.
8. I work as a dispatcher for the police and previously in Florida I worked as a 911 dispatcher. I really enjoy my job, though sometimes office politics are intense. It’s like you like in the movie Mean Girls sometimes lol.
9. I have been blogging for some times now and I still don’t feel like I know what I’m doing most of the time. But I wouldn’t give it up for anything.
10. I have a fur bebe and she is now old and someone cantankerous. Kiera is sweet and sour like cabbage patch kids depending on her mood these days but I’ve had her since she could fit in one palm.
Tell me what you think of my list in the comments below. Also please link back to your Top Ten as well so I can check out your list and see what I missed!