Sunday, March 25, 2018

Reading Challenge Wrap-Up: March


                Hello happy readers!  The challenges are pretty self-explanatory but for full details on the challenges themselves please visit the challenge tab.  Also please share your yearly wrap-up / challenges as well I’d love to see how everyone else did! 

Goodreads Challenge:
Goal:  100
At:  18


2018 Debut Authors (#DebutAuthorChallenge):
Goal: 12
At:  2
Society of Wishes (Wish Quartet #1) by Elise Kova & Lynn Larsh (debut)

2018 Series Ender Challenge:
Goal: 15+
At: 5
What I’ve Read:
Witch’s Pyre (Worldwalker #3) by Josephine Angelini (review)

Mount TBR Reading Challenge 2018:
Goal: 48
At: 9
What I've Read:
Witch’s Pyre (Worldwalker #3) by Josephine Angelini
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline (review)
Sightwitch (The Witchlands #0.5) by Susan Dennard


2018 New Releases Challenge:
Goal: 31-60
At: 9
What I've Read:
Society of Wishes (Wish Quartet #1) by Elise Kova & Lynn Larsh

2018 Audiobook Challenge:
Goal: 30
At: 9
What I've Listened:
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
Sightwitch (The Witchlands #0.5) by Susan Dennard


                So per my counter I’m still behind but I am just reading what and where I can and enjoying it.  I’m thinking of these as goals I want to reach for myself but no stressing.  I'd love to hear how you're doing so link back to your wrap up!


No comments:

Post a Comment