Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I'd LOVE to meet1


                Hello everyone!  Top Ten Tuesday is just how it sounds, a topic is picked and we put our Top Ten for that in a post and share and check out everyone’s answers.  Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl. 

The top ten today is:  Authors I’d LOVE to meet!

Okay so I’ve been beyond lucky to have meet as many amazing and wonderful authors and I have and continue to do so, many of which are FAVE authors, though I'm always down for meeting them again.  I would love to meet all the authors I have every/will ever read but here are a few that top my list.

Richelle Mead: Vampire Academy, Bloodlines, Georgina Kincaid, Dark Swan, The Glittering Court, and Age of X 

Cassandra Clare: All things Shadowhunters & Magisterium 

J.K. RowlingHarry Potter!

Stephanie MeyerTwilight

Aileen Erin: Alpha Girl & The Shadow Ravens

Christina Bauer: Angelbound, Angelbound Origins, Beholder, Fairy Tales of the Magicorum

Lola Dodge: The Shadow Raves & The Spellwork Syndicate

Tricia Levenseller: Daughter of the Pirate King

Holly Black: Modern Faerie Tales, Curse Workers, The Folk of the Air, & Magisterium

               
                So what do you think?  Tell me what you think of my list in the comments below.  Also please link back to your Top Ten as well so I can check out your list and see what I missed!

6 comments:

  1. I've met Cassandra Clare and Holly Black together a few years ago. It was the best day ever. They were SO nice and funny! I'd also love to meet Richelle Mead and Stephenie Meyer someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I can't wait! Hopefully they will all tour near me sometime!

      Delete
  2. I've been wanting to read Tricia Levenseller's books for a while now! They sound and look like fun adventures. Alas, I haven't yet read them. Soon-ish. Maybe. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know that feeling I have tons of books like that myself!

      Delete
  3. Holly Black would be so cool to meet. Great list!

    Check out my TTT, my book bingo update, and my FraterFest Readathon TBR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes my friend got to meet her and was nice enough to get my book signed for me but sigh I was sad my schedule wouldn't allow me to go

      Delete