Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Halloween-ish Books!


                Hello everyone!  Top Ten Tuesday is just how it sounds, a topic is picked and we put our Top Ten for that in a post and share and check out everyone’s answers.  Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl. 

The top ten today is:  Halloween-ish Books
This is a Halloween freebie so I decided to pick some books that sound like good Halloween-ish reads (scary/creepy/etc)


The Madman’s Daughter series by Megan Shephard

The Fall by Bethany Griffin

How to Hang a Witch by Adriana Mathers

Slasher Girls & Monster Boys An Anthology full of monsters


Anna Dressed in Blood series by Kendare Blake

Ten by Gretchen McNeil

Asylum series by Madeleine Roux

Pitch Dark by Courtney Alameda

The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
               
                So what do you think?  Tell me what you think of my list in the comments below.  Also please link back to your Top Ten as well so I can check out your list and see what I missed!


1 comment:

  1. I liked Slasher Girls & Monster Boys. Some of these other books are on my TBR list.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete