Saturday, November 10, 2018

~Stacking the Shelves #64~


                Welcome to Stacking the Shelves was created by Tynga and the full details can be found on her page.  Basically you showcase the books you bought or received each week.  Little, or not so little, weekly book hauls.  Nothing new this week but here is a catch up of the last couple!    

Physical Books:

The Darkest Star (Origin #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass #7) by Sarah J. Maas

Audiobooks:

Wind Rider (Tales of a New World #3) by P.C. Cast

A Discovery of Witches (All Souls #1) by Deborah Harkness

Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass #7) by Sarah J. Maas

                So the last couple of weeks have been crazy and even today I have been swamped but I wanted to get on even a lot later in the night to post before I left another week undone.  Not a ton but HUGE books I am really enjoying!!!  Share a link below with what goodies you got this week. 

4 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great haul you got! I also got Kingdom of Ash and I can't wait to read it soon!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and even though I've finished I still can't believe it's OVER!!!

      Delete
  2. I have Wind Rider too even though I need to read book 2 first. Is this the last book in the series or do you know if more are expected?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not the last book per my friend who finished before me

      Delete