Monday, January 25, 2016

January: Challenge Wrap Up!

                So today is the 25th which means it is time for my monthly challenge update and wrap-up.  Basically I want to share my progress with you all and it helps me hold myself accountable.  With that in mind this is how I have started the year.  For all the details on each challenge check out the tab at the top of the page!

Goodreads Challenge:
Goal: 100
At: 11
Currently it says I have read 15 but as 5 of them were the Grisha trilogy novellas I could them together as one putting my total to 11.


2016 Debut Authors:
Goal: 12
At:0


Rock My TBR:
Goal: As many as possible!
At: 8
What I've Read:
Deliverance by C.J. Redwine (review)
Rite ofRevelation by Sarah Negovetich (review)
The Wrathand the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh (review)
Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken (review)
The 5thWave by Rick Yancy (review)


Series Ender Challenge:
Goal: 15+
At: 2
What I've Finished:
Defiance/Courier's Daughter trilogy by C.J. Redwine with Deliverance
Something Strange and Deadly trilogy by Susan Dennard with Strange and Ever After


                All in all I'd say it was a pretty successful month.  I didn't get to finish or review my debuts but that just means next month will be even better!  I'd love to hear how you're doing so link back to your wrap up!

4 comments:

  1. You are doing so great on your challenges! Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! I'm trying but still having fun and that's the main point!

      Delete
  2. I think you're doing great!! Good luck!!

    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/01/blogger-contest-3-days-only.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm rather proud and have already added a couple books to the list!

      Delete