Wednesday, June 1, 2016

~Waiting on Wednesday~ Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows #2)

                “Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.  Basically books that are not yet out that we are dying to get our hands on.  This week’s pick is:

Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows #2) Leigh Bardugo
Out: 9/27

From Goodreads:
                Kaz Brekker and his crew have just pulled off a heist so daring even they didn’t think they’d survive.  But instead of divvying up a fat reward, they’re right back to fighting for their lives.  Double-crossed and left crippled by the kidnapping of a valuable team member, the crew is low on resources, allies, and hope.  As powerful forces from around the world descend on Ketterdam to root out the secrets of the dangerous drung known as jurda parem, old rivals and new enemies emerge to challenge Kaz’s cunning and test the team’s fragile loyalties.  A war will be waged on the city’s dark and twisting streets—a battle for revenge and redemption that will decide the fate of magic in the Grisha world.

Why I’m Waiting:
                Six of Crows (review) was amazing!  I mean it was epic and awesome and all things great and then that ending.  Do what now???  Yes I’ve been waiting to know what happens next and come on my Inej!  So much went down in the last book and I need to know what happens.

                What are you waiting on?  Tell me below what you think of this title and leave a link to your WoW as well so I can check it out!


6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I definitely cannot wait for this one either!! I loved six of crows so so much, and I can't wait to see what happens next. I love this cover a lot too :)
    here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know with how things ended.....I need it NOW

      Delete
  2. Sounds scary and intense...and impossible to put down. Thanks for sharing, and here's mine: “INTRUSION”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the first book was so amazing and all of those things!

      Delete
  3. YES, YES, YES, YES! Six of Crows was one of my favorite books of 2015 so I am so excited to see what happens next. Hopefully the sequel is as amazing as Six of Crows was!

    ~ Zoe @ Stories on Stage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Also how awesome are he books to have tinted edge pages that just adds to the awesomeness of the reading experience!

      Delete