Thursday, May 25, 2017

Reading Challenge Wrap-Up: May

April Wrap Up

                Hello happy readers!  So today is the 25th which means it is time for my monthly challenge update and wrap-up.  Here is my standing but please don't forget to share your progress as well!

Goodreads Challenge:
Goal: 125
At: 37
Behind but I hope to rally! 

2017 Debut Authors (#2017DebAuthC):
Goal: 12
At:  3
What I've Read:
The LoveInterest byCale Dietrich (review)

2017 Rock My TBR (#RockMyTBR):
Goal: As many as possible!
At: 17
What I've Read:
Moon Chosen (Tales of a New World #1) by P.C. Cast (review)
Everything,Everything by Nicola Yoon
The BaneChronicles by Cassandra Clare


2017 Series Ender Challenge:
Goal: 15+
At: 4
What I’ve Read:
Champion:The Graphic Novel (Legend: The Graphic Novel #3) by Marie Lu
Rise ofFire (Reign of Shadows #2) by Sophie Jordan (review)


2017 New Releases Challenge:
Goal: 31-60
At: 15
What I've Read:
Champion: The Graphic Novel (Legend: The Graphic Novel #3) by Marie Lu
Quanta Rewind (The Shadow Raves #4) by Lola Dodge (review)
A Court ofWings and Ruin (ACOTAR #3) by Sarah J. Maas (review)
Rise of Fire (Reign of Shadows #2) by Sophie Jordan
The Love Interest  by Cale Dietrich
Cherished (Beholder #3) by Christina Bauer (review)
Blank Space by Alla Kar


2017 Audiobook Challenge:
Goal: 5-10
At: 12
What I've Listened:
A Court of Wings & Ruin (ACOTAR #3) by Sarah J. Maas
Moon Chosen (Tales of a New World #1) by P.C. Cast
Rise of Fire (Reign of Shadows #2) by Sophie Jordan
The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare



                All in all I'd say it was a pretty successful month.  I'd love to hear how you're doing so link back to your wrap up!

No comments:

Post a Comment