Wednesday, August 15, 2018

~Can't Wait Wednesday~ Shifters and Glyphs (Fairy Tales of the Magicorum #2)

                Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Wishful Endings.  Waiting on Wednesday has been don for some time so I am switching it up for now!  Basically books that are not yet out that we are dying to get our hands on.  This week’s pick is:

Shifters and Glyphs (Fairy Tales of the Magicorum #2) by Christina Bauer
Out:  10/30

From Goodreads:
                After being raised by the meanest fairies in the history of ever, Bryar Rose is now free to live her own life. For the first time, she’s attending West Lake Prep, a regular high school.  Well, mostly regular.  Some of the students are actually hidden members of the Magicorum.  In other words, they’re really wizards, fairies, or shifters.  Bry doesn’t mind, though.  She’s thrilled to enjoy all the new experiences of being around normal kids her age, from locker pranks to lunchtime mystery meat.  Everything is going along great, except for one thing.

                Bry’s dreams about the pyramids of Egypt have gotten darker and more sinister.  Every night, she sees her new man Knox and her best friend Elle in danger.

                With no other choice, Bry plans to leave school to explore the pyramids on her own.  But her new man Knox discovers the scheme and is having none of it.  He wants to stay by her side, no matter what.  It’s a good thing too, because Bry must solve the mystery of her attraction to the pyramids and soon.  Otherwise, it could cost the lives of those she loves most…and that means not only Knox, but also her best friend Elle.

Why I’m Waiting:
                I have really enjoyed this series thus far from book one to the novella between then and now.  I am very interested in all of the characters, their stories, and the mystery of these pyramids.  Plus auto-buy author!


                What are you waiting on?  Tell me below what you think of this title and leave a link to your WoW as well so I can check it out.

6 comments:

  1. This series sounds amazing! I think i need to add it to my ever growing TBR lol. Hope you'll love it. Happy reading!

    My CWW Pick 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do recommend it so if you dive in then we can discuss!

      Delete
  2. I love the cover of this book, it is so mysterious and definitely has me intrigued. I'm going to have to check out this series. :)

    If you get the chance, come by my blog and check out my Can't-Wait Wednesday post.
    Suz @ Bookish Revelations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope you enjoy it like i have thus far!

      Delete
  3. Ooh that's interesting! A school w/ supernatural students and the pyramids too? Looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep so far so good I'm enjoying the take on fairy tales!

      Delete