Saturday, March 25, 2017

Reading Challenge Wrap-Up: March

                Hello happy readers!  So today is the 25th which means it is time for my monthly challenge update and wrap-up.  I am posting this from ApollyCon so I had to prep this a couple days early I may have even finished another book in since then but this is where I am as of 3/22!  Don't forget to share your progress as well!

Goodreads Challenge:
Goal: 125
At: 23

2017 Debut Authors (#2017DebAuthC):
Goal: 12
At: 2
What I've Read:
Nothing new this month…

2017 Rock My TBR (#RockMyTBR):
Goal: As many as possible!
At: 13
What I've Read:
Apollyon (Covenant #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
 Sentinel (Covenant #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

2017 Series Ender Challenge:
Goal: 15+
At: 2
Sentinel (Covenant #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

2017 New Releases Challenge:
Goal: 31-60
At: 6
What I've Read:
The BoneWitch (The Bone Witch #1) by Rin Chupeco (review)
TheseRuthless Deeds (These Vicious Masks #2) by Tarun Shanker (review)
Beauty ofthe Beast (Fairy Tale Retellings #1) by Rachel Demeter (review)

2017 Audiobook Challenge:
Goal: 5-10
At: 7
What I've Listened:
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare- So I’ve reached the lower end of my goal but I am loving this one so I’ll probably surpass it by far!
Apollyon (Covenant #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
Sentinel (Covenant #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

                 All in all I'd say it was a pretty successful month.  I didn't get to finish or review my debuts but that just means next month will be even better!  I'd love to hear how you're doing so link back to your wrap up!

No comments:

Post a Comment