Wednesday, June 20, 2018

~Can't Wait Wednesday: Wind Rider (Tales of a New World #3)~


                Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Wishful Endings.  Waiting on Wednesday has been don for some time so I am switching it up for now!  Basically books that are not yet out that we are dying to get our hands on.  This week’s pick is:

Wind Rider (Tales of a New World #3) by P.C. Cast
Out:  10/16

From Goodreads:
                Mari, Nik, and their newly formed Pack are being hunted.  Thaddeus and the God of Death will stop at nothing until they are obliterated from the earth.  But Mari and Nik have one goal, to reach the plains of the Wind Riders, in order to band together to stop Thaddeus from destroying all that Mari and Nik hold dear.

                But will the mysterious Wind Riders accept the Pack, or will Mari and Nik and their people be rejected by the mighty Riders and be forced to flee for their lives?  And what happens when a rogue Lead Stallion gets too close to the Pack, rejecting all Wind Riders and turning to a stranger for companionship instead?

                In the next installment of the Tales of a New World series love and goodness are put to the ultimate test.  Will the Wind Riders and the Pack be strong enough to withstand the God of Death?  Will the Great Goddess of Life awaken to join the battle, and if so, will it be as Death’s consort, or will the Goddess stand with Mari and her people against the great love of her eternal life?

Why I’m Waiting:
                So I am really enjoying this series and I can’t wait to see the Wind Riders and see what happens to my Pack.   

                What are you waiting on?  Tell me below what you think of this title and leave a link to your CWW as well so I can check it out.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you're enjoying this series, I haven't read the first book yet. The cover is beautiful though!

    Thanks for sharing,
    ~Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm so excited I have it on pre-order!!!

      Delete
  2. Great CWW pick I've been dying to read a book by P.C. Cast for a long time now I heard many great things about her books. I hope you enjoy this book when it comes out, thank you so much for stopping by my CWW post a couple of weeks ago Eve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I adore her as an author. I started with House of Night series but then fell in love in her Parthonon series and Goddess Summoning series and the rest is history!

      Delete