Saturday, June 2, 2018

~Stacking the Shelves #54~


                Welcome to Stacking the Shelves was created by Tynga and the full details can be found on her page.  Basically you showcase the books you bought or received each week.  Little, or not so little, weekly book hauls. 

Physical Books:

Legendary (Caraval #2) by Stephanie Garber

E-Book (Review):


                So I thought I had nothing last week until I realized I had overlooked my review book.  So cheers I have two new goodies to share one of which I already finished and reviewed!  Share a link below with what goodies you got this week. 

7 comments:

  1. Awesome haul. I hope you love Stephanie Garber's book.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I have both of those now on my TBR, Legendary has been on it, I just added Goal Keeper!! Have a great week!!
    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/06/stacking-shelves.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well I'm glad you added GK and I hope you enjoy them both!!

      Delete
  3. I've seen a lot of people with Legendary this week. Sure hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh course because Caraval was such a hit we were all excited for more of the world!

      Delete
  4. Well I haven't started Legendary just yet but I did really enjoy Goal Keeper so win!

    ReplyDelete