Saturday, February 6, 2016

~Stacking the Shelves~ January

                Welcome to a special Saturday posting!  Stacking the Shelves was created by Tynga and the full details can be found on her page here.  Basically you showcase the books you bought, they post weekly, but I decided to take part once a month for simplicity.  Basically a monthly book haul!  These are the books I got for myself in January including my two #bookoutlethaul that arrived because I can’t be trusted on the website.


Physical Books

New Releases:
Curio by Evangeline Denmark
Stars Above by Marissa Meyer
Passenger by Alexander Bracken (review
Truthwitch by Susan Dennard



Other:
Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
Unforgiven by Lauren Kate

Bookoutlet Haul: (2 Orders because I just couldn’t help myself)
#1:
Dream a Little Dream by Kerstin Gier
Game by Barry Lyga
The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson
The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancy
This is What Happy Looks Like- by Jennifer E. Smith

#2:
Empire of Night by Kelley Armstrong
Icons & Idols by Margaret Stohl
Unbreakable & Unmarked by Kami Garcia
Zeroes by Scott Westerfield


E-books

For Review: 
You Were Here by Cori McCarthy
Asleep by Krystal Wade
Don't Get Caught by Kurt Dinan
Rebel's Honor by Gwynn White 
Cogling by Jordan Elizabeth Mierek 
Threats of Sky and Sea by Jennifer Ellision

New Releases:
Demons by Ednah Walters- I forgot to add this to my new releases last month!  I forgot since it's an e-book and I pre-ordered and all.

Others:
Queen Song & Steel Scars by Victoria Aveyward
Outcast by C.J. Redwine


Fractured Truth by Rachel McClellan
A Dawn Most Wicked by Susan Dennard 

11 comments:

  1. I really wanted to buy Stars Above because I'm a huge fan of the series but I already pre-ordered a couple of books this month so I'd better wait until next month. But I'm sure the wait will be worth it. I also love to get Passenger and Truthwitch at some point.

    Happy Reading! ♥

    My STS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been able to pick it up yet since I'm still reading/listening to Winter. But I love having them all lined up on my shelf all pretty and beautiful! I hope you get it next month! Same for Passenger, I really loved it, and I can't wait to start Truthwitch!

      Delete
  2. That is a lot of books with some great covers! Enjoy :) I hope you can stop by:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2016/02/stacking-shelves-2616.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Yes it looks like I had a great month in books. Though it's because BookOutlet takes like a month or so to send orders lol so when they arrive you're like yep good times!

      Delete
  3. Truthwitch is so good, I hope you'll like it. I had Curio this week too. happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoohoo! I can't wait to get to both of those books I've heard nothing but good things!

      Delete
  4. Oh my Gosh! You got so many wonderful books last month! All I can say is that I want all of them! I did buy and read Truthwitch and I loved it. I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait! It's been killer having it sit on the shelf taunting me when I want to read it so bad!

      Delete
  5. Wow what a great week for you, and I love Book Outlet also!! Hope you enjoy them all!!
    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/02/stacking-shelves-9.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My month in books, so so happy with my purchases. Just picking out which to read first is the hardest part!

      Delete
  6. Thanks! I'm stoked to get started on them!

    ReplyDelete