Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Fictional Crushes


                Hello everyone!  Top Ten Tuesday is just how it sounds, a topic is picked and we put our Top Ten for that in a post and share and check out everyone’s answers.  Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

The top today is:  Valentine’s Day/Top 10ish Fictional Crushes


Chaol (though I do love pretty much all the guys)-Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas
Tamlin (& Lucien because he’s hilarious)-A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Captain Thorn- The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
Logan- Defiance trilogy by C.J. Redwine
Dimitri & Adrian- Vampire Academy & Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead
Arland- Wilde’s Fire trilogy by Krystal Wade
Alex- The Holders by Julianna Scott
Dastien & Lucas- Alpha Girls series by Aileen Erin
Prince Nikolai- The Grisha trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
Alec- Fateful by Claudia Grey


                 Tell me what you think of my list in the comments below.  Which would you recommend so I know which ones to get first?  Also please link back to your Top Ten as well so I can check out your list and see what I missed!


8 comments:

  1. My favorite boy from the Vampire Academy Series is Christian! Great Top 10!
    My TTT! :)
    Dreamland Review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I did adore Christian but I was all about Dimitri in the first series even when I loved Adrian I still loved Dimitri more ;)

      Delete
  2. Mmmm... Captain Thorn and Prince Nikolai. I loved these guys SO much, and I need them in my life right now! hehe

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you and me both! I wouldn't mind either of them coming into my real life.

      Delete
  3. Brilliant fictional crushes! If only they were real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of these books but they do look interesting, especially Wilde's Fire and The Holders. Will have to go check them out! Oh and I love the cover of Defiance! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope you do take a look and enjoy some of these titles!

      Delete
  5. I haven't read any of these books but they do look interesting, especially Wilde's Fire and The Holders. Will have to go check them out! Oh and I love the cover of Defiance! :)

    ReplyDelete