Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Historical/Futuristic Settings!

                Hello everyone!  Top Ten Tuesday is just how it sounds, a topic is picked and we put our Top Ten for that in a post and share and check out everyone’s answers.  Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

The top today is: Historical/Futuristic Settings

Historical:

Futuristic:

                 Tell me what you think of my list in the comments below.  Which would you recommend so I know which ones to get first?  Also please link back to your Top Ten as well so I can check out your list and see what I missed!

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely looooved The Wrath and the Dawn. IT IS SO GORGEOUSLY WRITTEN (and also there are so many food descriptions, I nearly ate the book. <3) And also These Broken Stars is marvellous....and I have infinite love for Cinder. Of course. ;D
    Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know what you mean about the food. I was listening on a road trip and wanted to pull over for food constantly!

      Delete
  2. A lot of us could probably do an entire post on futuristic books!

    http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/02/top-ten-historical-settings-i-love.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had more trouble with the futuristic list myself! All my futuristic ones seem to be dystopian rather than future (as is) clear I have more reading to do!

      Delete
  3. So many beauties and treasures on this list! TID, Passenger, An Ember in the Ashes, The Wrath and the Dawn, Cinder, Divergent... you basically hit on all of my favorites and TBRS ever. Except Divergent, that was a rather meh trilogy for me. My TTT.

    Grace @ That Peculiar Fangirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha glad I had some of your favs on there!

      Delete