Saturday, January 6, 2018

~Stacking the Shelves~ #36

                Welcome to Stacking the Shelves was created by Tynga and the full details can be found on her page.  Basically you showcase the books you bought or received each week.  Little, or not so little, weekly book hauls.  

E-Books:

Review:
Starswept (Starswept #1) by Mary Fan
Deadly Sweet (The Spellwork Syndicate #1) by Lola Dodge
The Belles (The Belles #1) by Dhonielle Clayton

Audiobook:
In the Afterlight (The Darkest Minds #3) by Alexandra Bracken
Wonder Woman:  Warbringer (DC Icons #1) by Leigh Bardugo


                Still I got lots of goodies for my house which I am beyond thankful for.  Share a link below with what goodies you got this week.  Tomorrow I plan to announce my challenges and bookish goals for 2018 so check back by then!

4 comments:

  1. I've been hearing a lot of good things about The Belles and I hope you'll enjoy Wonder Woman! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a bit over halfway through WW and I'm enjoying it alot.

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to try The Belles! It sounds like it will be fantastic. :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete