Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: New to me authors of 2017

                Hello everyone!  Welcome to the first top ten of 2018!  Top Ten Tuesday is just how it sounds, a topic is picked and we put our Top Ten for that in a post and share and check out everyone’s answers.  Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

The top ten today is:  New to me authors I discovered in 2017


Sophie Jordan- Reignof Shadows
Nicola Yoon- Everything,Everything
Alwyn Hamilton- Rebel of Sands
Kristin Cashore- Jane, Unlimited
Ashley Poston- Geekerella
Elly Blake- Frost Blood
Tricia Levenseller- Daughter of the Pirate King
Hannah Bucchin- Paintbrush
Stephanie Garber- Caraval
Melissa Bashardoust-  Girls Made of Snow and Glass



                 Tell me what you think of my list in the comments below.  Which would you recommend so I know which ones to get first?  Also please link back to your Top Ten as well so I can check out your list and see what I missed!

4 comments:

  1. I still need to read Caraval and I just recently saw the sequel and I think the cover is even more gorgeous. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I can't wait to read the sequel myself.

      Delete
  2. Daughter of the Pirate King and caraval are both on my list to read. Jane, Unlimited sounds good too. I definitely want to try those authors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for the sequels. Some of my most anticipated books of 2018!

      Delete