Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Author Duo's I'd LOVE to See


                Hello everyone!  Top Ten Tuesday is just how it sounds, a topic is picked and we put our Top Ten for that in a post and share and check out everyone’s answers.  Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

The top today is:  Top Ten Author Duos You'd LOVE to See Write A Book Together!

                Okay I don't really have a reason for most of these pairings just that I like all of these authors individually so I would like to see them together just to see what happens.

Sarah J. Maas and Susan Dennard - They are good friends and when put together for a signing they were HILARIOUS!  I know they write a online story of sorts I have yet to get caught up on but it's different than a book/series.

Ransom Riggs and Tahereh Mafi – They are married and I've seen some of their YouTube videos together and they are just hilarious so I think they would work well together.

Melissa Meyer and C.J. Redwine – I would love to see the world these two create!

Rainbow Rowell and Josephine Angelini – Ummm….it could be fun!

Maggie Stiefvater and Jennifer L Armentrout – Maggie does creepy so well adding that aspect in with the steamy sexy men JLA creates might just blow your mind

Richelle Mead and Marie Lu – They are both so different I think it would be fun

Stephanie Perkins and Veronica Roth – Happy endings and not so happy endings….

Aileen Erin and Cassandra Clare – Different takes on werewolves so together writing something completely different would be fun  

Leigh Bardugo and Krystal Wade – Creative worlds and such just the right amount of creepy and a sprinkle of romance.

Christina Bauer and Susan EeAngelbound and Angelfall….

                That's it for me.  What duos would you like to see?  Tell me what you think of mine in the comments and link back to your picks so I can take a look.  I'm sure I'll see some way better ones but I was totally spacing.


                Until next time…

10 comments:

  1. Sarah J Maas/Susan Dennard and Tahereh Mafi/Ransom Riggs are popular choices this week! :-) They would be so good together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know I've seen them on a few lists. They are the only ones I think on my list that make a ton of rational sense lol

      Delete
  2. Stephanie Perkins and Veronica Roth is an odd pair but I think they could make something amazing together! I wish I thought of it! Neat list, some great pairing.
    Happy Reading! Please see mine
    http://wonderstruck-kcks.blogspot.com/2015/10/authors-il-love-to-see-write-book.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! Yeah I think most of mine would be a science experiment!

      Delete
  3. Riggs and Mafi writing together would be an amazing thing. And really damn cute!

    My TTT http://wp.me/p3ftwe-KB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right. She came to the Ransom event in Atlanta (not as a signer drats I brought her books just in case though) and they were so cute before she disappeared to not be in the spotlight on his day :)

      Delete
  4. great ideas!! These would be great match-ups! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every single one of these duo's are AMAZEBALLS!
    Ransom and Tahereh would make the ultimate book i think!
    Love Cj Redwine and Melissa Meyer, like I said all these pairs are pretty Awesome!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! Seems like some of these were huge hits elsewhere whoohoo!

      Delete