Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Releases (for the first half) of 2016

                Hello everyone!  Top Ten Tuesday is just how it sounds, a topic is picked and we put our Top Ten for that in a post and share and check out everyone’s answers.  Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

The top today is:  Most Anticipated Releases for the first half of 2016

Passenger by Alexandra Bracken I’ve already read this one as an ARC and loved it and can't wait to get my hardcover in my hands.  Review
Truthwitch by Susan Dennard

Stars Above by Marissa Meyer

Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
Asleep by Krystal Wade

A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas

The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater

The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine

The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead

Summer Days & Summer Nights:  Twelve Love Stories by Everyone Edited by Stephanie Perkins

                Happy Teaser Tuesday!  Today is the 4th installment of ten weeks of teasers to get you ready for the release of ASLEEP by Krystal Wade.  This spine-chilling YA psychological thriller is the debut novel from Blaze Publishing, set to be released February 16, 2016, and answers the question of what happens when Sleeping Beauty meets Freddy Krueger.  If you missed the first teaser, don’t worry!  You can still find it and other great content on the Blaze Publishing blog.  Pre-orders are available now from Amazon.  Mark your calendars, and be sure to add the book to your Goodreads list!





22 comments:

  1. A Court of Mist and Fury! The Raven King! Truthwitch! Stars Above! There are so many of my most anticipated releases on here too. Can I get a hell yeah for Marissa Meyer releasing those extra stories for The Lunar Chronicles? My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hell Yeah! I'm stoked I thought I wouldn't be able to get to Winter this year but with headaches and all I found the audiobook to be amazing! I'm about 30% into it.

      Delete
  2. Such a great list of upcoming releases! The Shadow Queen is one I am very curious about. And Truthwitch is at the top of my wish list. I have a feeling one of my holiday gift cards will go towards that one. I haven't yet read anything by Maggie Stiefvater, but she's an author I want to try at some point. And I've still yet to read The Lunar Chronicles, something I hope to remedy this next year.

    Sleeping Beauty meets Freddy Krueger . . . Sounds intense!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes well bright side for Lunar Chronicles and Maggie is you'll have finished series to read! No waiting around! I know what you mean about gift cards I know I won't be able to hold off so I've went and pre-ordered a couple books!

      Delete
  3. I have the Raven King on my list, too. I actually have read the first three books in that series which is unusual for me. Can't wait. My TTT most anticipated books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol well I haven't read the Raven Cycle yet, I read book one and loved it but when book two came out I couldn't get it for a long while and when I did I decided to wait and with the last book having the date pushed a few times I figured I would wait to read when I can marathon! Our Goodreads group is going to do a read-along for the series with the release if you'd like to join us for the Raven King we'd love to have you!

      Delete
  4. There are so many exciting releases in 2016. It was hard to make a list of 10! Loving your choices. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! I could have added so many more and others but they come out more towards the 2nd half of the year so I left them off hoping there will be a Top Ten for those later on ;)

      Delete
  5. We have so many in common! I forgot to include Stars Above 😢 I am super excited for that one to come out. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I know it's so funny how many we have in common. I think there are like three different but only because 10 was the limit!

      Delete
  6. A Court of Mist and Fury and The Raven King were both on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/12/29/top-ten-tuesday-37/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. I've been stoked about it since hearing her and her bestie gush about it then to hear the ARC reviews even more so!

      Delete
  8. Asleep sounds so creepy and I love the cover of The Shadow Queen. Waiting is the hardest part!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waiting is so so hard for sure! It's a slow torture!

      Delete
  9. Great picks! Asleep looks so creepy! :)

    Check out my TTT and my current giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right. I love some retellings and I love the creep factor added in. Love a good horror story.

      Delete
  10. Great list! Summer days and summer nights is also on my list - I can't wait for it to be released! The teaser of Asleep also sounds really interesting!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I only found out about this anthology so now I'm even more excited! I love the teasers and happy to share!

      Delete
  11. I can't wait for the ACOTAR sequel, and after seeing Passenger on a few lists I'm becoming more interested in that one.
    - Emma @ Emma Likes Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoohoo I know I'm excited and a bit nervous to see what happens next!

      Delete