Saturday, February 25, 2017

Reading Challenge Wrap-Up: February

                Hello happy readers!  So today is the 25th which means it is time for my monthly challenge update and wrap-up.  I think for the first month I've done pretty good.  Here is my standing but please don't forget to share your progress as well!

Goodreads Challenge:
Goal: 125
At: 15
I also re-read Fifty Shades Darker & Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades of Grey #2 & #3) by E. L. James to be ready for the movie (review) (but Goodreads still hasn't come up with a way to count books more than once)

2017 Debut Authors (#2017DebAuthC):
Goal: 12
At: 2
What I've Read:
Daughter ofthe Pirate King (Daughter of the Pirate King #1) by Tricia Levenseller (review)

2017 Rock My TBR (#RockMyTBR):
Goal: As many as possible!
At: 10
What I've Read:

Deity (Covenant #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (review)
The Edge ofJuniper by Lora Richardson (review)
LadyMidnight (The Dark Artifices #1) by Cassandra Clare (review)
Reign ofShadows (Reign of Shadows #1) by Sophie Jordan

2017 Series Ender Challenge:
Goal: 15+
At: 1
What I've Read:

Wayfarer (Passenger #2) by Alexandra Bracken

2017 New Releases Challenge:
Goal: 31-60
At: 3
What I've Read:

Wayfarer (Passenger #2) by Alexandra Bracken
Daughter ofthe Pirate King (Daughter of the Pirate King #1) by Tricia Levenseller 

2017 Audiobook Challenge:
Goal: 5-10
At: 4
What I've Listened:

Deity (Covenant #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices #1) by Cassandra Clare
Reign of Shadows (Reign of Shadows #1) by Sophie Jordan



                All in all I'd say it was a pretty successful month.  I didn't get to finish or review my debuts but that just means next month will be even better!  I'd love to hear how you're doing so link back to your wrap up!

6 comments:

  1. You can add now reread dates to Goodreads. You have to go to the book's page and click on Edit for "My Activity" and then you'll see an option to add additional dates. Hope this helps 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG How did I not know this??? Thank you!!!

      Delete
  2. Oh... I forgot to mention that I can only see a way to do that from the computer. I don't think they updated the app to do that yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah no problem I am on the computer playing around *cough* I mean working *cough* through most of my shift at work ;)

      Delete
  3. You've read a lot of good books this month. I'm still hoping to read Reign of Shadows soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I haven't started that one, trying to get through the TMI one so I can get to the part Jamie narrated ;)

      Delete