Wednesday, February 8, 2017

~Waiting on Wednesday~ Cherished (Beholder #3)

                So I skipped yesterday Top Ten Tuesday as I was just hitting a blank and couldn't come up with anything I had to many ideas for topics and then couldn't settle.  Sigh.  But do not fret my “Waiting On” Wednesday is on schedule.  As always it's hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.  Basically books that are not yet out that we are dying to get our hands on.  This week’s pick is:

Cherished (Beholder #3) by Christina Bauer
Out: 5/30

From Goodreads:
                For Elea, there’s never been a better time to turn away from witch life.  The Tsar is in exile.  The Vicomte is dead.  And Rowan?  Falling for him only broke her heart.  Instead of casting spells, Elea spends her days running Braddock Farm and enjoying the flirtations of the very handsome and non-magical Philippe.  Everything is going perfectly, except for one problem.

                Someone’s trying to kill her.

                Shujaa is a Changed One, a Creation Caster mage whose mutated form makes him invincible in battle.  Now that the Tsar and Vicomte are gone, Shujaa wants to rise and rule.  To do so, he must eliminate all those powerful enough to oppose him, and Elea is top on his list.  Anyone who offers her aid quickly ends up dead.

                In the end, there’s only one person who can keep Elea safe while helping her defeat Shujaa:  Rowan.  Like it or not, Elea must team up with her old love.  With Philippe along for the ride, Elea plans to team with Rowan without losing her heart this time.  But that’s when all her plans fall apart…          
               

Why I’m Waiting:
                OMG so yeah I love this author and her series so I’m ready for more always.  But this one….Book 2 had me going through a rollercoaster of emotions and I’m unsure how I even feel about Rowan at the moment.  I want to root for him but I’m also completely pissed off at him but I flip flop so much it’s impossible to keep track lol.  That said I can’t wait to see what Elea is up to now. Previous reviews: Cursed / Concealed 
                 


                What are you waiting on?  Tell me below what you think of this title and leave a link to your WoW as well so I can check it out. 

10 comments:

  1. I'm totally unfamiliar with these books but I checked out the first one on Goodreads and it sounds like something I might like a lot! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy the author and so far the series is super interesting so now I'm just waiting to find out how my heart will handle this ;)

      Delete
  2. I have never heard of these books before, but they sound good. I hope you enjoy them!

    My WoW post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am! Though emotionally I'm not sure if I'm ready lol

      Delete
  3. This looks interesting, although I don't know about this series. I hope you'll enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the concept, something different. Thanks!

      Delete
  4. I've never heard of this series before, so thanks for putting it on my radar :) I hope you enjoy this book!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! The more people I get to read it the more I'll have to talk about it with ;)

      Delete