Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Valentine's Day Freebie / Ships

                Hello everyone!  Top Ten Tuesday is just how it sounds, a topic is picked and we put our Top Ten for that in a post and share and check out everyone’s answers.  Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

The top ten today is:  Valentine's Day Freebie

                This week is kind of freebie on Romance.  After lots of back and forth and tons of half finished lists I have decided to just share some of my favorite ships!  I just randomly picked some because I could do a book on just ships I ship but I did try to add in some of my new ships ;)

Feyre & Rhysand in A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas- I don't normally jump ships but this book…..damn!  I ship so many of her characters in her books could have just done a whole list on it.
Rose & Dimitri in the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead-Seriously one of the best!
Eleanor & Park in Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell- this is just….OMG Or any of her other characters because so many ships!
Alex & Aiden in the Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Still working on this series but OMG)
Emma & Julian in Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare- I just finished this one and it both filled and broke my heart.
Blue & Gansey in The Raven Boys series by Maggie Stefivater- Just all the feels through this series and other ships as well.  All the ships.
Becca & Alex in The Holders series by Julianna Scott- I just adore this series and I have been waiting SO LONG for more!  Can I please have more now???
Isla & Josh in Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins- I thought they were all so cute but this one just hit me. 
Cress & Captain Thorne in The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer- They are just so adorable from her sweet crush full of adoration and belief he is a good man and well all things Thorne because he is Thorne!
Ruby & Arcus in Frostblood by Elly Blake- I liked the dynamic between them! 



                 What books have I been missing out on?  Tell me what you think of my list in the comments below.  Also please link back to your Top Ten as well so I can check out your list and see what I missed!

22 comments:

  1. Oooo I loved Isla!! And obviously ACOMAF! I actually have Lady Midnight on my shelf, but I need to read all the other books first!! Cress and Captain Thorne are so cute!!! And I have FrostBlood on my kindle waiting for me :-) great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Isla hit me harder than the others in the set because we got more of them together rather the others were a build up waiting for it to happen. ACOMAF...enough said. Lady Midnight is really good. I did the audiobook and enjoyed it I mean it's massive. I also just re-read bookmarked Cress/Throne scenes last night:)

      Delete
  2. Thank goodness for Google or who knows how I'd ever function in the world! Ships...yep, had to look that up.

    https://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/02/love-stories-i-love-and-hate.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Google is the best! Yes I have embraced the ship thing without mercy!

      Delete
  3. I feel like I walked into a room and found myself on a different planet, as I had no clue what was being talked about and so can't really comment on it. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL it's okay I understand. Ships are basically relation"ships" we love or root for ;)

      Delete
  4. Roza and Dimka are a great couple!
    Half Blood book it reminded me a lot of VA!
    I have to read Frost Blood!

    check our TTT and there is a link on top to a giveaway.
    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Half-Blood does remind me of VA in some parts for sure but in the best ways plus lots of totally unique things as well :)

      Delete
  5. Fabulous list!

    Thorne and Cress were so adorable together. I remember waiting in anticipation for the big moment and it was so worth it!

    I can't wait for more Emma and Julian in the next novel! They are so sweet <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma and Julian....so many feels.

      Thorne and Cress I literally was thinking about there scenes last night and couldn't go to sleep until I pulled out Winter and re-read a couple of them which had helpfully been marked with sticky notes lol

      Delete
  6. I was going to include Emma and Julian in my list this week, but I instead went for the og - herongraystairs. I also included Blue and Gansey (*swoons*). I have yet to read a JLA book, but it sounds like the Covenant series is really good! Great post!! Here's my Top Ten!

    Lillie @ Little Lillie Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Blue and Gansey are awesome! Emma and Julian just make my heart feel.

      Delete
  7. I love Cress and Thorne so much. They were super cute together. Blue and Gansey may be my favorite ship ever. I loved seeing the progression of their relationship in that series. Great list and happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep re-read Cress and Thorne stuff last night, so amazing I adore it!

      Delete
  8. I like Rose and Dimitri even though I've only seen the movie ha ha. I'm sure it's even better in book. And I need to read Eleanor & Park- I loved Fangirl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I was so sad they didn't make more movies :( But the books...the books are even better of course!

      Delete
  9. Lady Midnight looks amazing!
    I need to read Stephanie Perkins' stories...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Highly recommend the audiobook format as well.

      Delete
  10. I love the Raven Cycle series. Good choices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe they are over, it feels so empty now

      Delete
  11. SO MANY GOOD ONES. Cress and Thorne are one of the most adorable couples ever and Blue and Gansey are just awwww too perfect for each other, as are Rose and Dimitri. Wonderful list!

    Veronika @ The Regal Critiques

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I have re-read the end of Winter like 5 times in the last week just wanting to things again.

      Delete