Wednesday, July 18, 2018

~Can't Wait Wednesday: Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass #7)~


                Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Wishful Endings.  Basically books that are not yet out that we are dying to get our hands on.  This week’s pick is:

Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass #7) by Sarah J. Maas
Out:  10/23

From Goodreads:
                The FINAL installment to the Throne of Glass series.

                Captured by the Queen of the Fae, Aelin is trapped inside an iron box in a secret location, with seemingly no hope for escape.  As she endures months of torture, her friends scatter to different fates.  Without Aelin to protect them, soldier Aedion and shapeshifter Lysandra need to defend their homeland at all costs.  Also left to forge their own paths in order to change history are Chaol, the witch Manon, and the golden boy Dorian-while Aelin’s mate, the fae male Rowan, searches the world over for his lost love.

                As Aelin gathers the strength to save herself and fight the ultimate battle of her life, all of their destinies hang in the balance.  Some ties will bond even tighter together, others will be severed forever, and mysteries will be revealed in this action-packed, heart wrenching series finale.

Why I’m Waiting:
                 MONTHS?????? Okay so yes I love this series and this is where it all ends.  I need to know what happens next after how Empire of Storms left off but then I finally got to read the summary and again….MONTHS!!!!!!!  NO!!!!  I have so so so many needs in this book.  I need it ASAP of course but in the book itself I have so many things I need to happen and I am not please it’s going to take at least MONTHS to happen. But yeah the cover dropped finally and I knew this was next and my most anticipated book of this year!

                What are you waiting on?  Tell me below what you think of this title and leave a link to your CWW as well so I can check it out.

1 comment:

  1. The yellow is kind of shocking, but consider I've never even started this series, I probably have no say in it. I know LOTS of people love it so I hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete