Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Novellas / Short Stories


                Hello everyone!  Top Ten Tuesday is just how it sounds, a topic is picked and we put our Top Ten for that in a post and share and check out everyone’s answers.  Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl. 

The top ten today is:  Novellas / Short Stories
A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3.1) by Sarah J. Maas
Duty Bound (Angelbound Origins #0.5) by Christina Bauer
The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare
Night of Cake & Puppets (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #2.5) by Laini Taylor
Stars Above (The Lunar Chronicles #4.5) by Marissa Meyer
Unite Me (Shatter Me #1.5 & 2.5) by Tahereh Magi
The House of Night Novellas by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast
Happily Ever After (Selection #0.4, .5, 2.5, 3.1, & 3.5) by Kiera Cass
Folktales from Ravka by Leigh Bardugo
Covenant Novellas and Extras by Jennifer L. Armentrout


*****
And I totally forgot this was a novella bind up until I saw it on another post but it's one of my favorites...
The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass #0.1-0.5) by Sarah J. Maas

               
                So what do you think?  Tell me what you think of my list in the comments below.  Also please link back to your Top Ten as well so I can check out your list and see what I missed!

14 comments:

  1. Unite me looks good, but I've not read that series yet. Might have to add it to the TBR now!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I read them as I was reading the series since I marathoned through them lol

      Delete
  2. I love Destroy Me, though I haven't read fracture Me! And I definitely need to read ACOFAS since I like that series <3 Great list!

    Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed it though it wasn't just fluffy stuff like part of me had hopped as there was a lot of more serious things in it.

      Delete
  3. That folktale book just looks like too much fun. I also never tire of seeing the cover of The Night of Cake and Puppets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read the e-book but then when I saw it was a physical book and the books had pictures and such I had to have it lol

      Delete
  4. The Bane Chronicles is probably my favorite short story collection ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG their first date....that one is by fr my favorite just so so many little moments lol

      Delete
  5. I haven't read Maas but A Court of Frost and Starlight just looks good ha ha! Plus that title- just evokes magic! Same with Tahereh Mafi- I haven't read those but those covers always get me! One of these days...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love the Tahereh covers for sure! And OMG the magic part is so right!

      Delete
  6. I have a hard time keeping up with the main books in a series. I never seem to read the extra stuff.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know sometimes it can be hard to keep up but when they come out as bind ups it seems easier because it's like the next "book" in a series.

      Delete
  7. I love The Assassin's Blade! I still need to read ACOFAS (and ACOWAR for that matter) and Night of Cake and Puppets.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/07/17/top-ten-tuesday-168/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Yes you need to finish the ACOTAR original 3....and the others but the trilogy first!

      Delete