Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Best Books so far in 2018!


                Hello everyone!  Top Ten Tuesday is just how it sounds, a topic is picked and we put our Top Ten for that in a post and share and check out everyone’s answers.  Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl

The top ten today is:  Best Books I’ve read in 2018…so far!

This is hard as I've read so many amazing books so far this year.  But here goes and in no particular order…and no novellas were considered to make it easier on me, sorry ACOFAS!

Daughter of the Siren Queen (Daughter of the Pirate King #2) by Tricia Levenseller (review)

Strange the Dreamer (Strange the Dreamer #1) by Laini Taylor (review)

The Queen's Rising (The Queen's Rising #1) by Rebecca Ross (review)

The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli (review)

Ready Player One by Ernest Cline (review)

Juniper Skies (The Juniper Series #3) by Lora Richardson (review)

Witch's Pyre (Worldwalker #3) by Josephine Angelini (review)

Succubus Revealed (Georgina Kincaid #6) by Richelle Mead (review)

Hero at the Fall (Rebel of the Sands #3) by Alwyn Hamilton (review)

Legendary (Caraval #2) by Stephanie Garber (review)
               
                So what do you think?  Tell me what you think of my list in the comments below.  Also please link back to your Top Ten as well so I can check out your list and see what I missed!

7 comments:

  1. Great list. I still need to read Legendary! I've heard good things.

    Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read Legendary. I think it'll be an August read for me. But I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get a copy of Strange the Dreamer ASAP. I’ve seen it on so many TTT list this week.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and the sequel is coming out shortly so the best time to marathon one is right before the sequel!

      Delete
  4. Oh that sounds like fun, I'd go to all the events if I had the money lol.

    ReplyDelete