Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Red, White, & Blue


                Hello everyone!  Top Ten Tuesday is just how it sounds, a topic is picked and we put our Top Ten for that in a post and share and check out everyone’s answers.  Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl. 

The top ten today is:  Red, White, & Blue Books-books (or series) with all 3 to make it more interesting.

Daughter of the Siren Queen (Daughter of the Pirate King #2) by Tricia Levenseller
Simon Vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda  by Becky Albertalli
Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die #1) by Danielle Paige
Siege and Storm (The Grisha Trilogy #2)
The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle #2) by Maggie Stiefvater
Carry On (Simon Snow #1) by Rainbow Rowell
Children of Blood and Bone (Legacy of Orisha #1) by Tomi Adeyemi
Monsters of Verity duology by Victoria Schwab
The Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Selection trilogy by Kiera Cass

               So what do you think?  Tell me what you think of my list in the comments below.  Also please link back to your Top Ten as well so I can check out your list and see what I missed!

12 comments:

  1. So many pretty covers here! I so prefer the US Monsters of Verity covers to the UK ones. I loved The Dream Thieves and I'm super excited to read Children of Blood and Bone, Daughter of The Siren Queen and Siege and Storm.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/07/03/top-ten-tuesday-166/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am listening to Children of Blood and Bone now and I'm enjoying it thus far, though I am already very confident writing a review is going to suck because I have no idea how to spell anything lol

      Delete
  2. Love this post! Always lovely to see Simon on the list. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and I just got the movie the other day to see again so yay!

      Delete
  3. Simon Vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda seems a popular choice for the red. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it does have all the colors :) and it's amazing!

      Delete
  4. So many pretty covers! I like that you found books with all 3 colors on them. I had a hard time with that.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes apparently I still managed to overthink an easy one lol

      Delete
  5. Really great covers!!! I love the Grisha series soooo much <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. While I didn't really care all that much for Dorothy Must Die, but I do love that cover. :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the covers and how they are just the cut outs in such contrast it works so well!

      Delete