Saturday, July 14, 2018

~Stacking the Shelves #56~


                Welcome to Stacking the Shelves was created by Tynga and the full details can be found on her page.  Basically you showcase the books you bought or received each week.  Little, or not so little, weekly book hauls.  So it's been a few weeks since I had anything to post about on one of these.  I've been sticking to my budget pretty well but when I come into some amazon credit….well you know I use it for books! 

Physical Book:

A Reaper at the Gates (An Ember in the Ashes #3) by Sabaa Tahir

E-Book:

Yumi (A Flame in the Mist #1.75) by Renee Ahdieh

                A very small haul but I'm happy with it.  I do have a couple pre-orders that are months away and so many books I want but I'm being very careful lol.   Share a link below with what goodies you got this week. 

12 comments:

  1. A Reaper at the Gates is a book I still need to get but I haven't read book #2 yet so I should probably read that first... lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am so excited to get to this but I think I heard it was a 4 book series so that means if I wait a bit longer to read this one I won't have as long to wait for #4 lol

      Delete
  2. Happy reading with your latest :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never read a Sabaa Tahir book but I have heard great things about her books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the first two books are great and I can't wait to dive into this one, though I'm not thrilled with the cover change

      Delete
  4. Eve I need to buy book 2 and 3 of Ember in the Ashes. I've spent my book budget for this week though 😏 I can't wait to read Flame in the Mist. I started it but had to get to review books, have also bought ebook novellas, hope I got this one, can't recall all the titles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I got the first novella then saw this one on someones list and realized I only had one of the two so had to use some Amazon points lol

      Delete
  5. Hope these are good! I have to admit I'm kinda curious about Sabaa Tahir...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Small hauls can be nice. I've heard so many people gush about the Sabaa Tahir books! Enjoy you books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does give me at least the possibility of keeping up with the TBR lol

      Delete