Friday, November 25, 2016

Challenge Wrap-Up: August-November

                I hope everyone had a good and safe Thanksgiving yesterday. I had an early dinner with the family then straight to work then a quick check for a few deals on the way home. Now that also means today is the 25th which means it is time for my monthly challenge update and wrap-up; and because I’ve been such a bad blogger the last couple months this will cover Months 8-11.  Basically I haven’t made a ton of progress in the time this encompasses but bright news is I bought a house!!!  That was a lot of work and has kind of impeded things with its own list of troubles on top of birthday season for friends/family and getting sick but nothing I can’t handle.  And handle I shall as I’m getting a better grip on things with being in the house, internet up and running, and books unpacked I hope to get back into my routine.  Still I want to share my progress with you all and it helps me hold myself accountable. 

Goodreads Challenge:
Goal: 100
At: 98
StealingSnow (Stealing Snow #1) by Danielle Paige
A Torch Against the Night (An Ember in the Ashes #2) by Sabaa Tahir
QuantaReset (The Shadow Ravens #3) by Lola Dodge (review)
Concealed (Beholder #2) by Christina Bauer (review)
HighlyIllogical Behavior by John Corey Whaley


2016 Debut Authors:
Goal: 12
At:  10
I’ve read a couple but I since I’ve been bad at posting I haven’t gotten the reviews up yet and thus they don’t count yet.  Just means I’ll make a bigger jump for the final stretch!

Rock My TBR:
Goal: As many as possible!
At: 34 
What I've Read:
The DreamThieves (Raven Cycle #2) by Maggie Stiefvater (review
Blue Lily,Lily Blue (Raven Cycle #3) by Maggie Stiefvater


Series Ender Challenge:
Goal: 15+
At: 10
The MirrorKing (The Orphan Queen #2) by Jodi Meadows
Frost LikeNight (Snow Like Ashes #3) by Sara Raasch 



                All in all I'd say it was a pretty successful month.  I didn't get to finish or review my debuts but that just means next month will be even better!  I'd love to hear how you're doing so link back to your wrap up!


No comments:

Post a Comment