Hi there! If you haven't noticed I have a tiny addiction to reading books. Okay maybe not so tiny. I am not a professional reviewer just someone who loves to read and share my thoughts and opinions on books with any and everyone. That being said I am happy to take review requests, I have found some amazing books this way I might not have found otherwise.
I will always state when a book was provided for review. I may not review every book though I do strive to do so. My reviews are always my 100% honest opinion if I loved it or didn't. If I didn't care for the book I will try to pin point what part of the story didn't work for me personally in a professional way, never bashing the author or their work.
I read a diverse selection of books, however, I generally stick to YA with some NA. I like it all but find myself drawn to sci-fi, fantasy, paranormal, and contemporary currently.
If you are requesting an honest review of a title here are a couple things to know:
- Please provide a description of the book and Goodreads link
- I take both finished copies and ARC's in all formats (physical / e-book / audiobook)
- E-books: Kindle format is preferable.
- I also work with NetGalley under Evilous.
- If requesting a review for a later book in the series, if I have not previously reviewed the earlier books in the series on this blog note if you would be providing copies to the previous books as well.
- Time constraints- If you have a date you would like it reviewed by (blog tour/hop/release date/ etc.) state that so I can know if I will be able to accommodate.
- Please know any books provided to me for review will not be sold or distributed to anyone else, unless one is provided for the purpose of a giveaway. I'm rather attached to all of my books, I'm like a hoarder.
- If I accept a book when I receive the copy I will feature it in my weekly/bi-weekly Stacking the Shelves haul post as well as any monthly wrap-up post.
- Any reviews are done on this blog and cross posted to Goodreads and Amazon.
Any requests can be sent to my e-mail email@example.com Additional contact information can be found on my Contact Me tab. I strive to respond to each and every request in a timely manner. I appreciate you as an author/publisher taking the time to contact me about your beautiful book and I look forward to speaking with you about it.