Saturday, May 7, 2016

~Stacking the Shelves~ April

                Welcome to a special Saturday posting!  Stacking the Shelves was created by Tynga and the full details can be found on her page here.  Basically you showcase the books you bought, they post weekly, but I decided to take part once a month for simplicity.  Basically a monthly book haul!  These are the books I got for myself in April.


Physical Books:
The Glittering Court (The Glittering Court #1) by Richelle Mead (review)
The Orphan Queen (The Orphan Queen #1) by Jodi Meadows
Unspoken (Shadow Falls After Dark #3) by C.C. Hunter
Almost Midnight (Shadow Falls Novellas) by C.C. Hunter
The Winner’s Crime (The Winner’s Trilogy #2) by Marie Rutkoski
The Winner’s Kiss (The Winner’s Trilogy #3) by Marie Rutkoski
Flawed (Flawed #1) by Cecelia Ahern
Joyride by Anna Banks
The Square Root of Summer by Harriet Reuter Hapgood
The Raven King (The Raven Cycle #4) by Maggie Stiefvater
The Rose and the Dagger (The Wrath & the Dawn #2) by Renee Ahdieh
A Court of Mist and Fury (ACOTAR #2) by Sarah J. Maas


E-books:
Breathe In (Threats of Sky & Sea novella) by Jennifer Ellision
Pretty Dark Sacrifice (Pretty Dark Nothing #2) by Heather L. Reid
The Mirror and the Maze (The Wrath & the Dawn #1.5) by Renee Ahdieh
Warlord’s Wager (The Crown of Blood #2) by Gwynn White
The Raven King (The Raven Cycle #4) by Maggie Stiefvater

For Review: 
Ivory and Bone (Ivory & Bone #1)by Julie Eshbaugh


Audiobooks:
The Raven King (The Raven Cycle #4) by Maggie Stiefvater (yes I have it in all formats but the physical copy got held up so I was provided a kindle copy to read in the time then the audiobook was on sale so…)
Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #2) by Laini Taylor
The Selection (The Selection #1) by Kiera Cass
Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid #1) by Richelle Mead
Starstruck (Starstruck #1) by Brenda Hiatt
The Faerie Guardian (Creepy Hollow #1) by Rachel Morgan
The Faerie Prince (Creepy Hollow #2) by Rachel Morgan

4 comments:

  1. This is an awesome haul! I loved the Georgina Kincaid series... and I have never seen this Creepy Hollow series by Rachel Morgan. I will have to check it out! Hope you enjoy!
    Here's my StS & Recap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul this week. I may have to check out the Creepy Hollow books. I have heard only good things about "The Star Touched Queen" and now I am wanting to at least grab it from the library. I picked up "A Court of Mist and Fury" from the library on Friday - I love being able to get the books first! Hope you enjoy all of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that is a great idea! I hope you enjoy them all. I'm starting A Court of Mist and Fury today so excited!

      Delete