Saturday, September 22, 2018

~Stacking the Shelves #61~


                Welcome to Stacking the Shelves was created by Tynga and the full details can be found on her page.  Basically you showcase the books you bought or received each week.  Little, or not so little, weekly book hauls. 

E-Book (Review):

The Darkest Star (Origin #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

The Dark Lands (Angelbound Origins #5) by Christina Bauer

Shifters and Glyphs (Fairy Tales of the Magicorum #2) by Christina Bauer

Audiobooks:

Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke

                So I've been doing pretty good on my book buying and working on books I already have.  That said I did get some review books so win!  I also took a bit of time from the computer for my birthday and then some RL stuff got in my way but I hope to dive back in and start fresh.  I've missed chatting with everyone!  Another good week, I lucked out and some got approved for one I requested months back and the others came up as available!  I should get a new audible credit in the next day or two as well and a pre-order I’m waiting on.  Share a link below with what goodies you got this week. 

2 comments:

  1. I really gotta remember to buy The Darkest Star once it's released at some point. But it's probably not gonna be until next year. Book buying ban until after the holidays, sadly enough. But I'm so excited for that book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should be on a ban but yeah I'm kind of bad at sticking to any ban lol

      Delete