Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Backlisted Books I want to read!


                Hello everyone!  So quick update my grandma had a medical scare this weekend and was in the hospital, all is good now thankfully it was a false alarm but it kind of took up most of my weekend and now I think I'm coming down with a something if my struggle to stay awake for more than an hour when not forced to be at work is any indication.  Seriously Sunday I slept for about 20 hours on and off and kept wanting nothing but sleep.  Anywho I was able to type this up at work and wake myself early enough for shift today that I could get on my computer at the house to format and post so yay!  Progress!  Top Ten Tuesday is just how it sounds, a topic is picked and we put our Top Ten for that in a post and share and check out everyone’s answers.  Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl. 

The top ten today is:  Backlist books I want to read!
These are all books I've had on my shelf for some time but have not yet gotten to for one reason or another but despite everything I would still love to give them a go!


The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #1) by Rick Riordan

The Iron King (The Iron Fey #1) by Julie Kagawa

White Cat (Curse Workers #1) by Holly Black

Starcrossed (Starcrossed #1) by Josephone Angelini

The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles #1) by Mary E. Pearson

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #1) by Michelle Hodkin

Unearlthy (Unearthly #1) by Cynthia Hand

Matched (Matched #1) by Ally Condie

Angelfire (Angelfire #1) by Courtney Allison Moulton
               
                There you have it.  Some books I have been meaning to read for years but have not gotten to yet.  Any tips on which should be moved to the top of the list?  What are you behind on?  Tell me what you think of my list in the comments below.  Also please link back to your Top Ten as well so I can check out your list and see what I missed!

4 comments:

  1. I think I would recommend The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. I have read a few of the others, but I think I enjoyed that one the most.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay will add it to my 2019 series I must get to!

      Delete
  2. I loved the Percy Jackson series! I have the Mara Dyer series, the Matched series and Me, Earl and the Dying Girl on my TBR as well {I actually own them all, just need to get around to reading them}.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know same here right. I swore 2018 was going to be the Percy Jackson year but somehow it's November and yeah...

      Delete