Wednesday, February 21, 2018

~Can't Wait Wednesday~ Moonlight and Midtown (Fairy Tales of the Magicorum #1.5)

                Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Wishful Endings.  Waiting on Wednesday has been don for some time so I am switching it up for now!  Basically books that are not yet out that we are dying to get our hands on.  This week’s pick is:

Moonlight and Midtown (Fairy Tales of the Magicorum #1.5) by Christina Bauer
Out:  5/27

From Goodreads:
                After battling werewolves and evil aunties, Bryar Rose is ready to enjoy her new life.  No more crazy aunties.  Her curse is toast.  And Bry’s new man, Knox, is literally a dream come true.  Best of all, Bry will soon attend a regular high school.  Forget those sketchy tutors!  To get ready, Bry is dedicating the rest of her summer to some serious back-to-school shopping with her best friend, Elle.  It’s a blast, except for one thing:

                Mysterious strangers are following Bry across Manhattan.

                All these stalkers have oddly familiar scents and an uncanny ability to slip into the shadows whenever Bry tries to confront them.  Even worse, their presence is making Knox act crazy with a capital C.
                But Bry’s having none of it. Enough of her life has already been ruined by secrets.  With Elle’s help, Bry plans to confront these strangers, find out what they want, and send them packing.  Trouble is, the truth about their identity won’t be so easy to manage, especially when Bry finds out how these stalkers could change her future with Knox…and not for the better.

Why I’m Waiting:
                I love this author.  Auto-buy right there alone.  But I really enjoyed book one of the series and look forward to seeing where these characters go. 


                What are you waiting on?  Tell me below what you think of this title and leave a link to your WoW as well so I can check it out.

28 comments:

  1. This looks fun. Love that cover! Plus the Manhattan setting...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the first book was a fun fast read for me and I can't wait to see more of where it goes.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like an interesting series. And I like the cover. I enjoy retellings and stories based on fairy tales. Hope you enjoy it when you get to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I get really into them and it's fun since I mostly know the disney versions and there are so many versions out there already so always a new take!

      Delete
  3. I agree with Greg, this sounds like FUN! I shall have to check out this series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do recommend diving it! It's new so quick catch up plus they are fast reads!

      Delete
  4. First time I hear about it, but I agree with Greg, too. Really hope you get to read it soon and enjoy it quite a lot :)

    Thanks for sharing, here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my favorite thing with this author is I never have to wait too long!

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous cover and it does sound really good, I can see why it would be an auto buy author! Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen this one. Sounds like a great book! I hope you get a chance to read it!

    Mary Can’t Wait Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I will just have to see how long until it is in my hands ;)

      Delete
  7. What a pretty cover! Love the flowers around the moon. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy this author as well even though I need to read more of her stuff. Such a pretty cover. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like this series when you read it!

      Delete
  9. I haven't picked up this series yet, but I think I need to add it to my TBR. Hope you'll enjoy it. Thanks for sharing :)

    My CWW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, I'm in love with this cover now. Might have to check out book #1!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know this image...it is so pretty I want it as an art print!

      Delete
  11. I love the cover, and can see why you want to read this. I do too now! I will have to start with the first book. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I love how we find so many new books to check out doing these!

      Delete
  12. Novellas are usually something I skip, but I'd definitely read novellas written by my
    go-to authors. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a great week, Eve. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See I feel like they can go either way sometimes but I always like to read them to get the full experience of the story (and I'm worried I'd miss something)

      Delete
  13. Great pick, I have actually not heard about this series until now. And it looks and sounds absolutely fantastic and right my alley, I don't know how I can miss hearing about this series. I am so going to add it to my tbr list. Thank you so much for stopping by my CWW last week and putting this series on my radar as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to help! I love this author and her other work and love spreading the word, I figure the more people I get to read her the more people I can talk to about the books ;) I hope you enjoy thanks for swinging by!

      Delete