Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish worlds to NEVER visit


                Hello everyone!  Top Ten Tuesday is just how it sounds, a topic is picked and we put our Top Ten for that in a post and share and check out everyone’s answers.  Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl. 

The top ten today is:  Bookish worlds to NEVER visit

Okay so technically this week’s topic is about DNF’d books but as I don’t typically DNF books and if I do they don’t make any type of list thus get forgotten I decided to go for last weeks topic I missed.

The Hunger Games-  Ummmmm I have horrible luck and would have been picked and would have died!

Game of Thrones- While I do love the idea of dragons and dire wolves and some of the hotties this is not a friendly world.

Red Queen- As I’m currently listening to War Storm I am thinking I would not be cut out for this world with all the fighting and enslavement. 

The Reader- A world where reading is bad….no thanks!

Ivory and Bone- I like my modern amenities thank you very much.  

The Wrath and the Dawn- Ummmm women have no rights and are property….I am very much a modern woman!

An Ember in the Ashes- As I am super excited for book 3 I have no desire to live in this world.  Too brutal for my sensitive self!

Angelfall- The end of days isn’t my cup of tea.

The Maze Runner- Again not a happy world with constant threats to ones life and all.

Defiance-  Not a huge fan of walled cities and evil things attacking.
               
                So what do you think?  Tell me what you think of my list in the comments below.  Also please link back to your Top Ten as well so I can check out your list and see what I missed!

6 comments:

  1. I would not want to visit the world of The Hunger Games either, I would definitely die!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/06/05/top-ten-tuesday-162/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I'd trip and stab myself lol

      Delete
  2. The world of The Hunger Games would be a big nope for me too. I'd die in 5 seconds if I'd be in one of the arenas. And the same for Game of Thrones. Dragons are cool and all but it's so dangerous in that world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was such a good topic! Great list. I'm totally in agreement with you--I would never want to live in any of these worlds. I am just not suited for them. Especially GOT, THG and Red Queen. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete