Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Reading Challenge Wrap-Up: July


                Hello happy readers!  The challenges are pretty self-explanatory but for full details on the challenges themselves please visit the challenge tab.  Also please share your yearly wrap-up / challenges as well I’d love to see how everyone else did! 

Goodreads Challenge:
Goal: 100
At: 39

2018 Debut Authors (#DebutAuthorChallenge):
Goal: 12
At:  5
Nothing new to report yet.  But next month…

2018 Series Ender Challenge:
Goal: 15+
At: 9
What I’ve Read:
I’m lacking but working on it.

Mount TBR Reading Challenge 2018:
Goal: 48
At: 15
What I've Read:

Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout (review)
By Your Side by Kasie West (review)


2018 New Releases Challenge:
Goal: 31-60
At: 24
What I've Read:

A Study in Shifters (The Adventures of Marisol Holmes #1) by Majanka Verstraete (review)
Being Alpha (Alpha Girl #7) by Aileen Erin (review)
Cradled (Beholder #) by Christina Bauer

2018 Audiobook Challenge:
Goal: 30
At: 21
What I've Listened:

Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout
By Your Side by Kasie West


                I've got some serious catching up to do.  I'd love to hear how you're doing so link back to your wrap up!

No comments:

Post a Comment