Saturday, August 25, 2018

Reading Challenge Wrap-Up: August

Bella with her cookie!

                Hello happy readers!  The challenges are pretty self-explanatory but for full details on the challenges themselves please visit the challenge tab.  Also please share your yearly wrap-up / challenges as well I’d love to see how everyone else did!  I'm a bit later than normal but I forgot today was the 25th until I was at the adoption event.  My first one as a foster of the beautiful Bella was great she did well but still came home with me but I'm not complaining!  

Goodreads Challenge:
Goal: 100
At: 43
Not looking the best as I'm not halfway there but I still hope to finish strong!

2018 Debut Authors (#DebutAuthorChallenge):
Goal: 12
At: 6 
Children of Blood and Bone (Legacy of Orisha #1) by Tomi Adeyemi (review)

2018 Series Ender Challenge:
Goal: 15+
At: 9
What I’ve Read:
 Nothing new...though when I started it I thought In the Afterlight (The Darkest Minds #3) was the last one but I was wrong...

Mount TBR Reading Challenge 2018:
Goal: 48
At:
What I've Read:
In the Afterlight (The Darkest Minds #3) by Alexandra Bracken

2018 New Releases Challenge:
Goal: 31-60
At:  27
What I've Read:
Star-Touched Stories (The Star-Touched Queen # 2.5) by Roshani Chokshi (review)
Children of Blood and Bone (Legacy of Orisha #1) by Tomi Adeyemi
Catwoman: Soulstealer (DC Icons #3) by Sarah J. Maas



2018 Audiobook Challenge:
Goal: 30
At:  23
What I've Listened:
Children of Blood and Bone (Legacy of Orisha #1) by Tomi AdeyemiCatwoman:  Soulstealer (DC Icons #3) by Sarah J. Maas
In the Afterlight (The Darkest Minds #3) by Alexandra Bracken



                I'd love to hear how you're doing so link back to your wrap up!

No comments:

Post a Comment