Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Star-Touched Stories (The Star-Touched Queen #2.5)


                Hello happy readers!  My days are a bit off but it works out even better because yesterdays review actually comes out today so win!  Yes I was lucky enough to snag an ARC of Star-Touched Stories (The Star-Touched Queen #2.5) by Roshani Chokshi.  I had the pleasure of meeting her a few times at book events before she was published as just a fellow book lover and since her publication and she is so sweet and I have enjoyed this world, I reviewed the previous two books here:  The Star-Touched Queen and A Crown of Wishes.

Rating:  5 Stars

                Star-Touched Stories is a set of short stories or novellas.  There are three lush stories full of beauty and adventure. The three stories are : Death & Night, Poison & Gold, and Rose & Sword.  All three were brilliant and beautiful.  They each were a very decent size/length and just expanded the world we already knew.  I loved seeing characters I knew in a different and new way, and what has become of some.  There is such a beauty to the way Chokshi has written this world.  Everything is so vivid and jumps right off the page.  I can't really get into much more of these as I wouldn't want to spoil anything.  Just pull up a chair and enjoy these short stories as they pull you deeper into the rich and marvelous world of magic!  This is an enchanting addition to the series that anyone who has enjoyed the other books will devour instantly! 

                Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment