Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Frequently Used Words in YA Titles


                Hello everyone!  Top Ten Tuesday is just how it sounds, a topic is picked and we put our Top Ten for that in a post and share and check out everyone’s answers.  Top Ten Tuesday is now being hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl.

The top ten today is:  Frequently Used Words in YA (especially Fantasy) Titles
Some of these are on multiple lists and I could have put a ton more I just got a bit lazy at one point lol.

Queen:


Sword:


Storm:


City / Cities:

The Mortal Instruments series (City of Bones/Glass/Ashes/Fallen Angels/ Lost Souls/ Heavenly Fire), City of DemonsHollow City, Mystic City, The Walled City

Girl:


Blood:


Daughter:


Glass:


Kiss:


Ash:

               
                So what do you think?  Tell me what you think of my list in the comments below.  Also please link back to your Top Ten as well so I can check out your list and see what I missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment