Saturday, April 28, 2018

~Stacking the Shelves #50~


                Welcome to Stacking the Shelves was created by Tynga and the full details can be found on her page.  Basically you showcase the books you bought or received each week.  Little, or not so little, weekly book hauls. 

E-Book (Review):
Mirage (Mirage #1) by Somaiya Daud
Juniper Skies (The Juniper Series #3) by Lora Richardson 

Audiobooks:
Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian

                Another good small week.  Ash Princess was a pre-order that I forgot about coming out this week so cheers!  I also can't wait for a specific pre-order to come out next week....I think it will be on several lists ;)  Share a link below with what goodies you got this week. 

9 comments:

  1. Oh nice haul, Eve! The Ash Princess cover is gorgeous!
    I hope you'll enjoy all these new books.
    Have a wonderful weekend and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Weekend was a blast and went by much too quickly! I can't wait to dive into my new goodies!

      Delete
  2. Ash Princess certainly is eye catching. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set of books you got here, especially Ash Princess! I hope you enjoy them all!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, Mirage! I am curious about that book - and I love the cover. :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week, Eve. =)

    Check out my post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover is what drew me in and I can't wait to find out more.

      Delete