Welcome to Week 12 of Ready. Set. Write. Simple is the name of the game.
How I did on last weeks goals:
- Transition to day shift! I start back to days Wednesday so I have 1.5 days to adjust my internal clock- Done. Didn't have a choice really but it went pretty well. So far my body is really liking the adjustment.
- Continue what I started last week, working on scenes I am missing. I’m aiming for 5K- Fail. I haven't done anything, this week was hard. Work was busier than usual and I was crippled part of the weekend after sleeping wrong and messing up my back.
- Read and work on my review for Another Day- Read! Took much longer than planned because day shift was surprisingly busy.
- Revamp/Re-write my budget. Rising power costs given the Hades like temps and other bills that flux and revamp my savings and trip fund- Did it! But I need to revamp again as work is going to cut out OT (which we currently get every paycheck). Should be much easier though.
- Read 2 additional books (not counting Never Fade which should be finished by end of day)- Nope. I didn't anything else, not even counting Never Fade.
My goals for this week:
- As this is really the last week of RSW I need to kick it into gear. I'm aiming for 5K in my WiP
- Work on a description/summary for my WiP
- Read 2 books
A favorite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised:
I didn't get anything wrote L
The biggest challenge I face this week:
Adjusting to being busier on the day shift. Also I slept wrong or something because my back was killing me all day Sunday it hurt to move at all.
Something I love about my WIP:
Love in its varying forms.
That’s it for this week. Good luck this week!