Saturday, September 5, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #2

                Welcome to a special Saturday posting!  Month two for me and I have some goodies to share.  Stacking the Shelves was created by Tynga and the full details can be found on her page Tynga's Reviews.  Basically you showcase the books you bought, they post weekly, but I decided to take part once a month for simplicity.  Basically a monthly book haul!  These are the books I got for myself in August and the first couple days of September.


                I’ll start with the physical books I obtained first. 


New Releases:
Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas
Firewalker by Josephine Angelini

Others:
House of Night:  Legacy A graphic Novel collection
Legend Graphic Novel by Marie Lu
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
Dreamless by Josephine Angelini

Bookoutlet Haul: Be honest who just buys 1 or 2 at a time here?
Killer Instinct by S.E. Green
Confessions of a Hater by Caprice Crane
#Scandal by Sarah Ockler
Toxic City by Theo Lawrence
The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
Afterworlds by Scott Westerfield
The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
Eat, Brains, Love by Jeff Hart
Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover
Hexed by Michelle Krys
The Modern Faerie Tales trilogy (Tithe, Valiant, and Ironside) by Holly Black


Now onto digital books:

Books for review:
Alpha Unleashed by Aileen Erin
Nirvana by J.R. Stewart
Playing With Fire by Sherry D. Ficklin

New Releases:
Lies by Christina Benjamin
The American and The Brit:  Unsolicited Advice by K.A Young, Julie Bromley, and Rebecca Poole (Illustrator)

Others:
Silent Echo by Elisa Freilich
A Summer Like No Other and One Dream Only by Elodie Nowodazkij
Heirs of War by Mara Valderran, Kriscinda Everitt, and Gretchen Byers
Grey by E.L. James


That’s what I've got in the last mont.  Let me know what you think of my new additions.  Have you read any yet?  If so what do you think? 


12 comments:

  1. Queen of Shadows has been looking awesome. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't read Afterworlds but I want to so badly! It sounds incredible. Happy reading! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have his Uglies series and I have been listening to the audiobooks when I can't read due to headaches or whatever and I'm halfway through Pretties. I'm liking them and I know people liked Afterworlds even more so when I saw it on BookOutlet on the cheap I had to obtain it.

      Delete
  3. Well at Book Outlet, you have to buy more than one, for shipping purposes, right? :-) Great haul!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! The more you buy the more savings you get. Good collection you got yourself ;)

      Delete
  4. OMG! You got so many books! I hope you enjoy them all. I still haven't bought anything from BookOutlet yet but I definitely will :)

    Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome book haul. I need to get Kiss of Deception; it's been on my wishlist for so long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES OMG I was excited when I got to add it to my cart

      Delete
  6. Great haul from what I could read (had a bit of a hard time with the blue on blue). The Bone Season is one I really want to read and the Ransom Riggs books are pretty good. I hope you enjoy all these. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll look into the font issue, no one's ever mentioned it before but I want to make sure it's easy to read :) Thanks for letting me know.

      Delete