Saturday, November 25, 2017

~Stacking the Shelves~

                Welcome to Stacking the Shelves was created by Tynga and the full details can be found on her page.  Basically you showcase the books you bought or received each week.  Little, or not so little, weekly book hauls.


Physical Books:
The Alchemists of Loom (Loom Saga #1) by Elise Kova (review)
The Dragons of Nova (Loom Saga #2) by Elise Kova (review)
I got the pretty hardcovers!  They are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Audiobook:
Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before #3) by Jenny Han


                That's if for this week.  Share a link below with what goodies you got this week.  

2 comments:

  1. The Alchemists of Loom has been on my TBR for ages and I need to get my hands on it ASAP! And To All the Boys I've Loved Before has been sitting on my shelves since it came out but, for some unknown reason, I still have not read it. That definitely has to change. Hope you have a wonderful week and enjoy your new books!

    Elena @ Book Lady's Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do pick up the Loom saga soon the final book comes out next month! Same here with To All the Boys....sat around forever but I can say I am honestly glad I got into it because it was amazing and took no time at all!

      Delete