Wednesday, November 22, 2017

~Can't Wait Wednesday~ Crowned (Beholder #4)

                Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Wishful Endings.  Waiting on Wednesday has been down for some time so I am switching it up for now!  Basically books that are not yet out that we are dying to get our hands on.  This week’s pick is:

Crowned (Beholder #4) by Christina Bauer
Out:  11/28

From Goodreads:
                At last, Elea has found the love of her life.  Unfortunately, the evil Tsar Viktor is about to unleash an army of twisted mages bent on killing everyone Elea cares about…including the man who's stolen her heart.

                So what's a powerful witch to do?  Why, fight back, of course!

                Elea goes on a mission to find the Sword of Theodora, the only weapon that can destroy Viktor.  That's challenge enough, but on the eve of battle, Elea realizes that her true enemies may be far more powerful than even Viktor:  the deities Oni and Turi could be out to destroy her as well.  With major battles brewing on two fronts, Elea's not sure that she'll win, but with true love to inspire her, she's certainly ready to fight.

Why I’m Waiting:
                I have enjoyed this series since book one and this is an auto-buy author so not much more is needed here.  I'm also completely invested in Elea's journey and seeing Viktor taken down!

                What are you waiting on?  Tell me below what you think of this title and leave a link to your WoW as well so I can check it out.


10 comments:

  1. This sounds really good! I will have to look into the first few books in the series now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really interesting and fast reads!

      Delete
  2. I need to start this series, especially since I love witches. Great pick this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you do. It is fast paced and keeps you on your toes for sure!

      Delete
  3. This is new to me! I'd never heard of Christina Bauer. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a wonderful day, Eve. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I adore her an auto-buy author for me!

      Delete
  4. Ooh love the sound of it! It's new one for me so thanks for sharing this book!
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I'm excited to see where the story goes!

      Delete
  5. That's an interesting cover. I'm not familiar with this series but I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete