Wednesday, November 15, 2017

~Waiting on Wednesday~ Hero at the Fall (Rebel of the Sands #3)

                “Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.  Basically books that are not yet out that we are dying to get our hands on.  This week’s pick is:

Hero at the Fall (Rebel of the Sands #3) by Alwyn Hamilton
Out:  3/6             

From Goodreads:
                The breathless finale to the New York Times bestselling Rebel of the Sands series will have you on the edge of your seat until the dust from the final battle clears!

                When gunslinging Amani Al’Hiza escaped her dead-end town, she never imagined she’d join a revolution, let alone lead one.  But after the bloodthirsty Sultan of Miraji imprisoned the Rebel Prince Ahmed in the mythical city of Eremot, she doesn’t have a choice.  Armed with only her revolver, her wits, and her untamable Demdji powers, Amani must rally her skeleton crew of rebels for a rescue mission through the unforgiving desert to a place that, according to maps, doesn’t exist.  As she watches those she loves most lay their lives on the line against ghouls and enemy soldiers, Amani questions whether she can be the leader they need or if she is leading them all to their deaths.

Why I’m Waiting:
                I read the other books in the series back to back a couple months back and really enjoyed them.  I am invested in the characters and the story.  I’m excited to see what happens next. 


                What are you waiting on?  Tell me below what you think of this title and leave a link to your WoW as well so I can check it out.

4 comments:

  1. They keep doing cover changes for this series and it's kind of driving me nuts even though I haven't read them. I do like the style of this cover better than the others. Hope you love this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I hate when they change covers! When will publishers begin to realize they are annoying their target audience.

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh, yes! I can't wait to read this book. I'm sure it will be AMAZING. :D I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a wonderful week, Eve. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete