Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Winter TBR

                Hello everyone!  Top Ten Tuesday is just how it sounds, a topic is picked and we put our Top Ten for that in a post and share and check out everyone’s answers.  Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

The top today is:  Top Ten Books on my Winter TBR
My "winter" is generally only a couple weeks of chilly weather a week or two of warm/hot then maybe a few more weeks of chill if I'm lucky.  So that said I am counting December and maybe half of January.  

The Rebelsof Gold (Loom Saga #3) by Elise Kova comes out this month!
Earth’s End (Air Awakens #3) by Elise Kova- I need to catch up!
How to Hanga Witch (How to Hang a Witch #1) by Adriana Mather- my friend has been hyping this up for me for half the year!
Always andForever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before #3) by Jenny Han- I have really enjoyed this series and look forward to finishing it up
Busted by Gina Ciocca- got an ARC of this one and I’m excited to dive in
Witch’s Pyre (Worldwalker #3) by Josephine Angelini- Been holding off this final book for some time as book two was both amazing and heart breaking
Our DarkDuet (Monsters of Verity #2) by Victoria Schwab- currently about 75% finished with book one and loving it so excited to go straight into this sequel
King’s Cage (Red Queen #3) by Victoria Aveyard- Getting ready for the next book!



                 Tell me what you think of my list in the comments below.  Which would you recommend so I know which ones to get first?  Also please link back to your Top Ten as well so I can check out your list and see what I missed!

6 comments:

  1. I love the books on your list. I'll have to check some of them out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to work on many of these series!

      Delete
  2. I need to get to Our Dark Duet. I’m so bad a reading sequels. I hope you get a chance to read all these!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know I am going to try and do better next year and catch up on some older series I started.

      Delete
  3. Our winter can go on until Easter though it is milder than a lot of places! I need my reading mojo back so I can enjoy the winter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it got up into the high 80's low 90s the last couple days :(

      Delete